X

Register to download the report. Already a member?

Download PDF

Click Here for $250 / 6 months

Click Here for $450 / year

WestSide Corporation

Australia

Address: Level 8 300 Queen Street Brisbane 4000

Tel: +61 07 3020 0900

Web: www.westsidecorporation.com

Company description

WestSide Corporation Limited (ASX code: WCL) is a publicly listed Brisbane-based Coal Seam Gas (CSG) explorer and producer with certified reserves and a diversified portfolio of projects in Queensland. The Company is stratgically well positioned to take advantage of the potential value of its resources from marketing opportunities to downstream industrial applications and access to Australia's domestic gas market.

Products and services

WestSide operates the Meridian SeamGas CSG gasfields 160km west of Gladstone in Queensland's Bowen Basin in joint venture with Mitsui E&P Australia. The Company holds a 51 per cent interest with Mitsui E&P Australia holding the remaining 49 per cent. WestSide also holds 50 per cent joint venture interests with QGC in other CSG projects with exploration and appraisal programs currently underway at the Paranui, Tilbrook and Mount Saint Martin pilots in Queensland's Bowen Basin. The acquisition of ATP 974P and ATP 978P in Queensland's Galilee Basin has also provided WestSide with a longer term growth focus in joint venture with Mitsui which is farming in to earn up to 49 per cent in each tenement. WestSide has a strong board, skilled management and is committed to operating a safe and sustainable business.
filterProfiles

Find a company:





LATEST ISSUE

DOWNLOAD