X

Register to download the report. Already a member?

Download PDF

Click Here for $250 / 6 months

Click Here for $450 / year

Transerv Energy

Australia

Transerv Energy Logo

Transerv Energy is an ASX-listed (ASX:TSV) company focused on making strategic investments in conventional and unconventional oil and gas projects – a developing area given demand for oil and gas is expected to increase significantly in the future.

Backed by a management team with substantial operational experience both in Australia and overseas, Transerv prides itself on its project identification ability, project management and operational expertise.

The company has a number of joint ventures held through three subsidiary companies:

Latent Petroleum Pty Ltd (Western Australia)

Woma Energy Ltd (Canada)

Carnaby Energy Ltd (Canada)

Latent Petroleum

Latent Petroleum holds a majority interest (57%) in the Warro Gas Project approximately 200 kilometres north of Perth. Aluminium company Alcoa of Australia is Latent’s joint venture partner holding the remaining 43% project interest.

Alcoa increased its shareholding in the Warro Gas Project following the drilling of two wells (Warro-3 and 4) as part of a staged farm-in evaluation program and will increase its interest again through the drilling of Warro-5 and 6 during the second half of 2015.

The farm-in program includes a five-well drilling program, seismic surveys and production facilities, which could see Alcoa earn a total 65% interest.

Upon completion of the program Transerv, through Latent Petroleum, will retain a 35% interest in the project.

Contact

Level 7
1008 Hay Street
Perth WA 6000

Postal Address:
PO Box 7209
Perth WA 6850

Telephone: +61 8 6555 6000
Facsimile: +61 8 6555 6099
Email: info@transerv.com.au

filterProfiles

Find a company:





LATEST ISSUE

DOWNLOAD