Address: 3rd Floor, PHD House, 4/2, Siri Institutional Area, August Kranti Marg, New Delhi - 110 016
Company descriptionPetrofed is a non-profit organization, created in 2002, whose aim is to promote the interests of the petroleum industry in line with Public / National Policies, through a self-regulatory environment. It functions as a facilitator for the oil industry in India; coordinates with governments, regulatory agencies and other representative bodies in the petroleum industry; works for global competitiveness of the petroleum industry; promotes safety, and energy conservation; coordinates with oil marketing companies for ensuring compliance with good business practices; provides forums for deliberating issues of common interest to industry members; and organises seminars, conferences, training programmes, lectures and publication of technical papers & newsletters.
Products and services1. To work for global competitiveness of the petroleum industry.
2. To Represent and Project views of petroleum industry to the Government, Regulatory Agencies and Public.
3. To promote interest of member organisations and all nodal players of the oil industry.
4. To optimize resources and integration of efforts.
5. To coordinate for demand forecasting, supply plan, market & economic research etc.
6. To promote Safety, Healthy Environment and Energy conservation.
7. To coordinate with oil marketing companies for ensuring compliance of "Good Business Practices".
8. To provide a forum for deliberating issues of common interest to industry members.
9. To provide an interface between the industry and the government for resolution of common issues / problems.
10. To keep database for upstream / downstream sectors.
11. To represent the petroleum industry on Govt. bodies, committees and task force.
12. To organise Seminars, Conferences, Training programmes, lectures and publication of Technical papers & newsletters.
13. To facilitate evolution of policies and regulations and their implementations as an interface between the industry and the Government.
14. To coordinate between Indian Petroleum Industry and International organisations.
15. To support efforts / means for social welfare and service.