Address: Av. Víctor Andrés Belaúnde 147 Vía Principal 140, Oficina 201, Edificio Real Seis San Isidro, Lima 27
Tel: +86 51 1 611 4000
Company descriptionMaple is an integrated independent energy company, listed in London and Lima, with assets and operations in Peru engaging in numerous aspects of the energy industry, including:
• The development of an ethanol project
• Exploration and production of crude oil and natural gas
• Refining, marketing, and distribution of hydrocarbon products.
Maple was admitted to AIM on 13 July 2007 and trades under the symbol "MPLE”. The Company was also admitted to the Lima Stock Exchange on 21 December 2007 where it trades under the same symbol.
Products and servicesMaple's operations are conducted and revenues are generated through its subsidiaries. Maple's principal operations consist of the following:
• Ethanol Project. Project developer and owner of an estimated US$254 million ethanol project located in the Piura Region on the north coast of Peru;
• Oil Production. Operator and holder of 100% working interests in its crude-oil producing properties, Blocks 31-B, 31-D, and 31-E;
• Refining, Marketing, and Distribution Operations. Operator of the Pucallpa Refinery and Sales Plant, which has capacity to refine up to (i) 3,400 barrels per day of crude oil producing Residual 5 fuel oil, (ii) 3,000 barrels per day of crude oil producing Residual 6 fuel oil or (iii) 4,100 barrels per day of natural gasolines. This business unit also includes sales and distribution operations in the central Peruvian jungle, central Peruvian highlands, and Lima regions; and
• Oil and Gas Exploration. Significant exploration opportunities through a:
- 100% working interest in Block 31-E containing the new shale gas opportunity; and
- 33.77% working interest in the Aguaytía Deep Prospect in Block 31-C.