Address: GAIL Bhawan, 16 Bhikaji Cama Place,
R K Puram, New Delhi - 110066
Tel: +91 011-26172580
Company descriptionGAIL (India) Limited, is India's flagship Natural Gas company, integrating all aspects of the Natural Gas value chain (including Exploration & Production, Processing, Transmission, Distribution and Marketing) and its related services. In a rapidly changing scenario, we are spearheading the move to a new era of clean fuel industrialisation, creating a quadrilateral of green energy corridors that connect major consumption centres in India with major gas fields, LNG terminals and other cross border gas sourcing points. GAIL is also expanding its business to become a player in the International Market.
Products and servicesToday, GAIL's Business Portfolio includes:
• 7,847 km of Natural Gas high pressure trunk pipeline with a capacity to carry 157 MMSCMD of natural gas across the country
• 7 LPG Gas Processing Units to produce 1.2 MMTPA of LPG and other liquid hydrocarbons
• North India's only gas based integrated Petrochemical complex at Pata with a capacity of producing 4,10,000 TPA of Ploymers
• 1,922 km of LPG Transmission pipeline network with a capacity to transport 3.8 MMTPA of LPG
• 27 oil and gas Exploration blocks and 1 Coal Bed Methane Blocks
• 13,000 km of OFC network offering highly dependable bandwith for telecom service providers
• Joint venture companies in Delhi, Mumbai, Hyderabad, Kanpur, Agra, Lucknow, Bhopal, Agartala and Pune, for supplying Piped Natural Gas (PNG) to households and commercial users, and Compressed Natural Gas (CNG) to the transport sector
• Participating stake in the Dahej LNG Terminal and the upcoming Kochi LNG Terminal in Kerala
• GAIL has been entrusted with the responsibility of reviving the LNG terminal at Dabhol as well as sourcing LNG
• GAIL Gas Limited, a wholly owned subsidiary of GAIL (India) Limited, was incorporated on May 27, 2008 for the smooth implementation of City Gas Distribution (CGD) projects. GAIL Gas Limited is a limited company under the Companies Act, 1956.
• Established presence in the CNG and City Gas sectors in Egypt through equity participation in three Egyptian companies: Fayum Gas Company SAE, Shell CNG SAE and National Gas Company SAE.
• Stake in China Gas Holding to explore opportunities in the CNG sector in mainland China
• A wholly-owned subsidiary company GAIL Global (Singapore) Pte Ltd in Singapore