Environmental Resources Management (ERM) Malaysia
Address: Lot 6.02, 6th Floor Menara BRDB
No. 285 Jalan Maarof
Federal Territory, 59000
Tel: +60 3 2289 8222
Company descriptionEnvironmental Resources Management (ERM) is a leading global provider of environmental, health and safety, risk, and social consulting services. We deliver innovative solutions for business and government clients, helping them understand and manage their impacts on the world around them.
• 3,300 professional staff
• 137 offices in 39 countries
• Projects in 170 countries
• Long-term relationships with Global Fortune 500 and FTSE 100 companies
• Annual gross revenues of US$695m
• 38 year history
ERM has been helping a wide range of clients to address environmental, health and safety concerns in Malaysia since the mid 1980s and opened its first office in Kuala Lumpur in 1996, followed by the Miri office in 2007. We now have over 60 members of staff in offices that are strategically located to provide local and international business based in the region with balanced solutions for managing EHS liabilities
Our Malaysia based consultants have particular strength in this region working for the oil and gas sector, having worked with all oil majors investing in the Asia Pacific region. We are increasingly being called upon to support new initiatives such as Human Factors Engineering as well as Energy and Climate Change related services.
The dynamic team constantly seeks to adapt and innovate to ensure success in a growing and competitive market in addition to existing experience in serving industries such as Petrochemicals, Electronics, Manufacturing and Pharmaceuticals.
ERM’s Malaysia office is both an international and locally recognized EHS consultancy in Malaysia. Our operations are ISO 9001:2000 certified and we have established a Quality Management System to ensure service excellence in all our projects.
Products and servicesSustainability and Climate Change: Supporting the development and implementation of sustainability strategies, programs and tools
• Impact Assessment and Planning: Achieving project approvals by managing environmental, social and health impacts
• Performance and Assurance: Helping corporations reach their EHS performance potential and manage EHS risks
• Transaction Services: Ensuring successful business transactions
• Contaminated Site Management: Creating strategies and implementing projects to help clients best manage their contaminated sites