X

Register to download the report. Already a member?

Download PDF

Click Here for $250 / 6 months

Click Here for $450 / year

Eastern Star Gas

Australia

Address: 124 Phillip St, Sydney NSW 2000

Tel: +61 2 9232 6550

Web: www.easternstar.com.au

Company description

Eastern Star Gas Limited (ASX:ESG) is a coal seam gas explorer and producer, with operations centred on the Narrabri Coal Seam Gas Project, in northern NSW. The Project’s exploration permits cover 24,500 km² of the Gunnedah Basin. ESG operates and has a 65% interest in the project, with Santos holding the remaining 35%.

Products and services

The Narrabri Project has independently certified 2P gas reserves of 1520 PJs, which is more than 10 times NSW’s current annual gas demand. The Company’s multi-lateral pilot wells are currently delivering gas to ESG’s Wilga Park Power Station, with the electricity produced sold to Country Energy. ESG has in place a number of Memorandums of Understanding for the supply of gas for power generation, including an MOU with ERM to supply gas to its proposed power station at Wellington. ESG is also actively pursuing export opportunities. An MoU with Hitachi and Toyo Engineering has just produced a favourable feasibility study into a proposed mid-scale LNG plant in Newcastle, and ESG has acquired an appropriate parcel of land on Newcastle Harbour’s Kooragang Island.
filterProfiles

Find a company:





LATEST ISSUE

DOWNLOAD