X

Register to download the report. Already a member?

Download PDF

Click Here for $250 / 6 months

Click Here for $450 / year

Aveng Grinaker-LTA

South Africa

Address: Block A Aveng Grinaker-LTA Park Jurgens Street Jet Park Boksburg

Tel: +27 11 578 6000

Web: http://www.avenggrinaker-lta.co.za

Company description

Aveng Grinaker–LTA forms part of The Aveng Group, South Africa’s largest infrastructure company, listed on the JSE in 1991, and operates in over 30 countries across the globe. The Group has built many of the iconic structures, landmark buildings, bridges, dams, airports and power stations that today form the backbone of the economies of many developing world countries. With its broad exposure across the infrastructure value chain the Aveng Group has the capability to deliver multi-disciplinary projects in construction, engineering, mining, water, power, steel and manufacturing. Our growth strategy, based on solid project execution, is to continue to optimise our current business portfolio to create more shareholder value and strengthen the leadership of Aveng Group. Aveng Grinaker-LTA is a multi-disciplinary construction and engineering group, anchored in South Africa, with expertise in a number of market sectors; power, mining, infrastructure, commercial, retail, industrial, oil and gas. The Group's multi-disciplinary capability is delivered through focused business units acting in synergy. It boasts a proud South African heritage going back 117 years. Aveng Grinaker-LTA has an annual turnover in excess of R10-billion and employs some 16,000 people and it is a fully black empowered South African company with 25 percent of its share capital owned by a Tiso Group led BEE consortium. The remaining 75 percent is owned by Aveng Limited, a company listed on the JSE Securities Exchange South Africa. Aveng Grinaker-LTA is a Level 3 BBBEE Contributor.

Products and services

Aveng Grinaker-LTA offers a comprehensive range of services that include: Roads and freeways Bridges Dams Airports and runway construction and rehabilitation Power stations and hydro-electric schemes Marine and harbour works Water and sewerage plants Geotechnical engineering Environmental engineering Concrete slipforming, chimney construction and refractory work Shopping centres, hospitals, sports stadia, office complexes, apartment blocks, hotels, casinos, industrial plants and warehouses Property development in the industrial, commercial, retail, leisure and niche residential markets Oil and gas, petro chemical, energy, metals and minerals industries Underground contract mining
filterProfiles

Find a company:





LATEST ISSUE

DOWNLOAD