Address: 142 A & B, Noida Special Economic Zone, NOIDA, Phase II - 201 305 (India)
Tel: +91 120 479 6900
Company descriptionAdvance Valves commenced manufacturing Industrial Valves over 25 years ago, in 1986. The Company was promoted and is presently led by Mr. Uma Shanker, a Gold Medalist in Mechanical Engineering with a Master’s Degree in Business Administration (MBA) and industry experience of over 35 years.
Since then Advance Valves has established its position among the top 5 quality manufacturers internationally in its product range. Advance Valves is today considered a pioneer in technology for its Dual Plate Check & Balancing Valves, and even for its Butterfly Valves, especially in the domestic market.
Advance Valves has regularly been supplying its products to the Oil and Gas, Refineries and Petrochemical, Power, Water, Fertiliser, Steel, and HVAC sectors. Today, Advance Valves interacts with all the major clients and EPC’s both in the domestic markets as well as globally.
Advance Valves is considered by its clients – both in the national and international marketplace – to be amongst the top few vendors in its range of products. This is because of its:
• Ability to supply valves of exotic metallurgies, including superior Nickel alloys & Titanium;
• Ability to supply valves of sizes between 2” to 3 metres;
• Ability to supply valves upto # 2500, and API 6A;
• Ability to meet client’s stringent quality requirements, including bubble–tight shutoff;
• Ability to manufacture valves for Cryogenic applications down to -196 deg. C;
• Ability to manufacture valves for Fire-Safe applications up to 900 deg C;
• Ability to manufacture valves complying with Fugitive Emission norms;
• Excellent track record of our products.
Advance Valves specializes in the manufacture of Dual Plate Check Valves (as per API 594), High Performance Metal Seated and Soft Seated Butterfly Valves (as per API 609) in metallurgies suitable for all petrochemical, sour services, seawater services, power & chemical, mining, power and oxygen sectors, amongst other applications. These include offerings in Aluminum Bronze, Duplex S.S, Titanium, Hastelloy, Alloy 20, Incolloy amongst other super alloys. Our Balancing Valves are considered to be a de-facto standard in the Indian HVAC sector.
Advance Valves products have been widely accepted and repeatedly used in very diverse applications, the energy and process industries in particular, and others on a wider note.
Products and servicesBalancing Valves
Dual Plate Check Valves
Butterfly Concentric Valves
Butterfly Double Eccentric Valves
Butterfly Triple Eccentric Valves
Oil & Gas
Marine & Water
Steel & Mining
Chemicals & Fertilizers
LNG & Cryogenic