X

Register to download the report. Already a member?

Download PDF

Click Here for $250 / 6 months

Click Here for $450 / year

Philippines local content requirements in the power generation sector

18.02.2014 / Energyboardroom

The Philippines currently limits foreign ownership in public utilities to 40 percent, while Filipino investors take in the remaining 60 percent. Under the Foreign Investments Act (FIA) of 1991, a maximum of 40 percent foreign equity is permitted for exploration, development and utilization of natural resources and ownership of private lands.

Source: Deloitte

 


More Facts & Figures

Related Content

LATEST ISSUE

DOWNLOAD

Most Read