Gertjan Lankhorst, CEO of GasTerra, shares with EnergyBoardroom GasTerra’s role in the current industry shift towards sustainability and in shaping the “gas agenda.” Your background is in economics, as well as the oil and gas and energy industry. What specific …
- Interview: Martin Dorsman – Managing Director, Royal Association of Netherlands Shipowners (KVNR)
- Interview: Bruno Chabas – CEO, SBM Offshore – Netherlands
- Interview: Dick Pronk – Country Manager & Lynnda Pekel – Manager Offshore Technology & Business Development, ABS Netherlands
- Interview: Yves Barraquand – Chairman of the Board, Genoyer International – France
- Interview: Jean-Marc Dandurand – Country Manager, ATPI France
News from the Boardroom
After decades of holding a monopoly on both exploration and production in Mexico, Pemex, the country’s NOC, will be just one of many companies bidding for blocks, thanks to the country’s energy reforms bill formally becoming law on December 21st, …
EnergyBoardroom and Sonatrach Announce New Partnership
New Energy Opportunities Dawn in Cyprus
From our Partners
Facts & Figures
The Linkedin Group for EnergyBoardroom.com, the website for leaders in the Energy industries
Details of a new UK Energy Bill, released to coincide with the Queen's Speech Wednesday, ...
CARACAS (Reuters) - Venezuela and Russia's top oil producer, Rosneft, have agreed on around $14 billion ...