The executive managing director of a new Cypriot consutancy that counts the prime minister of Greece amongst its clients discusses Cyprus’s development efforts around oil and gas, and explains why he thinks the eastern Mediterranean should be thought of as …
- Sona Petroleum – Dato’ Sri Hadian bin Hashim, Managing Director and Non-Independent Executive Director – Malaysia
- Baker Hughes Malaysia – Andy Soo, Project Business Development Director, Southeast Asia
- Bandak Malaysia – Joar Ajer, Managing Director/VP
- Falck Safety Services – Colin Leyden, Managing Director – United Kingdom
- KPMG Cyprus – Angelos Gregoriades, Senior Partner and Head of Tax & Corporate Services & Iacovos Ghalanos, Board Member
News from the Boardroom
Singapore’s strategic location, connecting the Pacific and Indian oceans, is both a bottleneck and a huge source of wealth for this natural trade haven. This new Inside Oil & Gas report from EnergyBoardroom, available today for free download, investigates Singapore …
Energyboardroom.com Releases New ‘Inside Oil and Gas’ Mexico report
Energyboardroom.com Releases New ‘Inside Oil and Gas’ UKCS report
From our Partners
Facts & Figures
The Linkedin Group for EnergyBoardroom.com, the website for leaders in the Energy industries
21 November 2014 Last updated at 08:47 ET The world's largest ship, the Pieter Schelte can lift loads ...
Trafigura, the world’s third-largest independent oil trader, is signing up to a global transparency ...