The CEO of Heerema Marine Contractors explains the logic behind the company’s global footprint, and why as an offshore contractor it will continue to push the extremes of innovation and technology. You’ve overseen some of the more challenging moments …
- Benoit Valleteau de Moulliac – Chairman & CEO, Principia – France
- Ivan Replumaz – Managing Director, SBM Offshore Malaysia
- Gert Stam – Managing Director, Amec Foster Wheeler Netherlands
- Jean-Marie Chevalier – Professor Emeritus, Center of Energy Economics and Geopolitics, Dauphine University Paris
- Malaysian Marine and Heavy Engineering Expertise
News from the Boardroom
When Texan independent E&P player Noble Energy unexpectedly uncovered substantial quantities of offshore natural gas deposits within Cyprus’ exclusive economic zone (EEZ) in late 2011, it set the scene for wild celebrations and marked a turning point in the history …
Singapore does not fear Oil and Gas gloomy outlook
Energyboardroom.com Releases New ‘Inside Oil and Gas’ Qatar report
From our Partners
Facts & Figures
The Linkedin Group for EnergyBoardroom.com, the website for leaders in the Energy industries
Petrobras, the oil company mired in Brazil’s biggest corruption scandal, has appointed a staunch ...
Bankers believe there are buyers for a number of assets that are being put up ...